
I was able to get an appointment yesterday at the dentist. I really love the dentist there. His name is Dr. Timothy Huckabee. He was really nice and very informative over everything he was going to do and talked to me as he was doing it. You can tell he is a man that is proud of his work because when he did a good job he would say, "that is great, that turned out beautiful, just beautiful"
It turned out that my tooth was too far gone so I had to get a root canal and a crown. He put in a temporary crown and I get the real deal in three weeks plus a cleaning. This will be my first cleaning. I don't know what to expect. It doesn't sound like it will hurt.
After the dentist we turned in my prescriptions and then I dropped James off at home and picked up Xena. We went to bueno to get supper and the lady at the bueno window gave Xena a doggie biscuit. How cool is that! She loved it too. We then went to pick up my prescriptions and headed home. I really love having Xena around. She is so much fun.
Yesterday I was playing with the jet stream on the water hose and was spraying it in different places in the yard and Xena was chasing where the water was hitting the ground. This was very entertaining! She is such a nut. I am so glade this isn't affecting the cats. Emma still sleeps with me and Cheeto still greets me every morning (before he goes and plays with Xena) They have fun together. Both the cats are still their same sweet selves.
No comments:
Post a Comment