green

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Fruit Snacks


I am twenty three and still love my little pony. I don't play pretend games and brush there little mane and tails like I did when I was younger, but I still think they are cute. I even know the My Little Pony theme song by heart. I am horrible at singing it though. I am thrilled that they now make My Little Pony Fruit Snacks! All flavors in the shape of little ponies. I almost didn't want to eat them.... but of course I did. :o)

So far things are still moving on the house. We are still unsure when exactly we will get to move in. Three different people are saying different things. I am sure we will find out soon. Mean while I am still packing away. I can't wait to get a grill and have a cook out. James has put a grill as one of the top priorities to purchase, but of course the lawn mower and microwave and such come first. It won't be too long before we get one though. Maybe we will make it a games and Karaoke night. ;o) This is going to be so great.

No comments: