
This weekend was great. Early Saturday morning Marcy and My mom came by to drop off their things and then head to work the Bush race. James and I didn't feel like going back to bed so we headed off to IHOP. It was pretty early so hardly anyone was there. We then went back to the apartment and studied our review together. After that we headed up to North Lake to take our test.
Later my sister and mom came back and we went out for Chinese food. It was pretty good. The snow crab was really good. It had a really good flavor to it last night. I am not sure but I think they had raised the price. I didn't go to the really big buffet because it was 10.50 a person. But China dragon was 9.99. We could have paid just a little more and got a really big selection of food. It was still nice though visiting with my mom and sister.
When we got back it was time for Marcy and Mom to get to bed. It was weird having my mom spend the night with me. It reminds me that I am grown up and with a place of my own. They were up early the next morning with all there things ready to head out to the race track again. During the time taking their things back and forth to the truck Cheeto decided to venture outside. I looked down at Emma (she was near the couch) and realized I didn't see cheeto. I ran grabbed his bell toy and started to head out the door. He had already heard the bell and started running back toward the door to the apartment. He must have been out a little while because his fur was chilly. I am now ordering him a lost tag.
James and I went to my parents Sunday to drop off some things for mom and to see Gracie. We were feeding mama some grass so we could get a better look at her baby. I didn't see mom because she was still working the Nascar race, but my dad was there. We visited a little with him then headed back home. We just relaxed the rest of the day. That about sums things up for the weekend.
1 comment:
She looks like she's going to be a beautiful horse. I love her white stockings.
Post a Comment